If you know your current password, learn how to change it.
If you can't log into Mioola and need to reset your password:
1. Go to the login page at www.mioola.com.
2. Below Log In, click Trouble Accessing Your Account?
3. Type the email associated with your account.
How do I change my password?
If you're logged into your Mioola account, you can change your password from your Settings > Account page. The Settings button is located on your profile page, below your name. From there:
1. Click Change Password in the "Account Password" box.
2. Type your current and new passwords.
3. Click Change Password again.
If you've forgotten your password and need to reset it, learn how.
How do I permanently delete my account?
If you don't think you'll use Mioola again, you can request to have your account permanently deleted. Please keep in mind that you won't be able to reactivate your account or retrieve anything you've added. Then, if you'd like your account permanently deleted with no option for recovery, log into your account and go to your profile page, click on Settings(located below your name) > Account and then click the Close Account in the Account Status box.
Where can I find my account settings?
To find your account settings, log in and click on your username from your Mioola homepage, then click Settings below your profile name. From here, you can:
- Edit your basic preferences (ex: login email, password, notifications)
- Setup your profile (ex: personal details and profile privacy, location, interests)
- View your account status.
How do I change my account email address?
To update the email address on your Mioola account:
1. Go to your Settings page (How to find it).
2. Click Account, then click Change Email.
3. Enter your New Email and account Password.
4. Click Change Email again.
When you add a new email address to your account we'll send you a confirmation email to the new address. Click the link in the email to confirm you want this email address added to your Mioola account.