Mioola is a free site and will never require users to pay to continue using it. You do, however, have paid options to:
- Advertise your Mioola Page.
- Send and purchase virtual items.
- Upgrade your account to increase limits.
Why am I getting a Mioola invitation email from a friend?
You received this email because a Mioola member is inviting you to join Mioola. Mioola allows people to send invitations to their contacts by entering email addresses.
If you're already registered for Mioola, your friend may have used an email address of yours that isn't currently linked to your Mioola account.
How do I complete the signup process and confirm my email address?
To complete the signup process, we need to confirm that you own the email address you used to set up your account. This way, we know we're sending your account info to the right place.
To confirm your email address, click the link in Mioola's signup confirmation email.
How do I find friends on Mioola?
After you join Mioola, there are a few ways to find your friends or invite them to join:
Search for friends
You can search for your friends by typing their names, email addresses or any information about them in the search bar. You can search only public information and by email address, if the privacy option is not "Only Me".
Invite friends individually
You can also invite your friends individually from your Friends page. Enter the email addresses of anyone you want to invite.
How do I make sure that my friends can find me on Mioola?
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your friends can find you on Mioola:
- Use your real first and last name on your account and make it public.
- Fill in your basic info (ex: contact info) so people can find you when they use the search bar.
- Make sure your Contact Info privacy option is not Only Me, so they can search you by Email or Phone.
How do I post to my profile?
To create a new post:
1. Go to your profile page and click on your page username/name, select Posts.
2. Click on +Make a Post.
3. Select posting type. What are you posting about? (You can post news, reviews, items to sell, articles, an event, etc.)
4. Type in any details you want to add (photos, video, text, YouTube videos, Mioola pages, etc.)
To upload photos click the Photo Icon, then drop all the photos from your computer on the upload field, or click on it to browse photos with Windows Manager.
To upload a video click the Video Icon, then drop a video from your computer on the upload field, or click on it to browse a video with Windows Manager.
5. Click on the Feather Icon (for sensitive material), if your content is not for everyone to see.
6. Select who can comment your post.
7. Select an audience for your post. When you post something, you can choose who can see it (ex: Everyone, Friends).
8. Click Post.
How do I share media from other sites?
To share a video or a song from other sites you need to add the link to your Post and the media will be embedded in your Post.
No, we don't sell any of your information to anyone and we never will.
You have control over how your information is shared, so we won't share your personal information with people or services who you don't want to have it. We don't give advertisers access to your information.
How to navigate on Mioola?
THE MAIN MENU
The main menu is displayed once you click on the menu icon or on the Mioola logo (left, top of the page).
THE PROFILE MENU
The profile menu is located on your profile page:
1. Click on your profile picture icon (right, top of the page).
2. Click on your username/name to see the profile menu.
THE USER ACTION MENU
Go to the user's profile page and below the profile name click on the Three Dots icon to see available actions.
THE PAGE MENU AND SETTINGS
The page menu is located on your created page:
1. Go to your Created Page (Click on Pages from The Profile Menu).
2. Below your Pages Name click on the Three Dots icon.
NOTIFICATIONS AND MESSAGES
To access your account notifications and messages, click on the icon next to your profile picture icon (right, top of the page).
The number of notifications is displayed there in real-time.
How to control what content I see?
Content like pages and users are displayed based on your language skills, age and geographic location. Please make sure that the info is provided and correct, so we can offer the best experience for you. You can change this info on your profile About page.
Also, you can find the Sensitive Material filter on your settings > account page.
How do I use hashtags?
You can add hashtags in the description of your post, photo, video or in your profile info(about section).
After you tag your post with a hashtag, you'll be able to tap the hashtag to see a page that shows all public content people have uploaded and created with that hashtag.
You can also search hashtags with Mioola search, enter like this: #YourHashtag.
How do I send a message to someone?
Go to the user's profile page: Go to their profile page and tap ... (three dots icon) and Send Message.
Once the user responds to your message, you can also send new messages directly Through Mioola Messenger: Go to your Mioola Messenger using the Main Menu.
What is a Sensitive Material Filter?
if your content is not suitable for everyone to see, then you must use the Sensitive Material Filter (Terms and Conditions) by clicking on the Feather Icon.
The Sensitive Material Filter is activated once the Feather Icon has a circle around it. Content with the Sensitive Material Filter will display a warning before showing the content to users who have this filter activated.