You can change your page status to Public, Unlisted, Password or Members on your page, using the button located below your page name:
Public Your page is publicly displayed on Mioola, including the directory and the page suggestions. Unlisted Your page is displayed only in search, not listed in the Mioola directory and suggestions are disabled. Password Your page is available via the unique password link only; a new password link will be generated every time you select this option. Only admins can access the page without password link. Members Your page is available only to Members and Admins of this page. The Members option contains additional options, once you select it, you will see a message box with a question.
1. Option - Grant membership access for a selected gift? if you select NO. This means that only Members and Admins who you personally have added to this page can access your page.
2. Option - Grant membership access for a selected gift? If you select SELECT GIFT. This means that you need to select a Membership Gift. Now everyone who visits your page has an option to get a membership access to your page, by sending you your chosen gift.
How can I increase my page views?
You can increase your page views and attract more people in three ways:
- Make sure your page is Public. Make your Mioola page more findable by using a proper page description and correct target location and language. Add a description for your photos and videos. Most importantly, keep your page active by posting valuable content.
- If you have a website you can add your Mioola page widget on your web site. This will point your visitors to your page on Mioola.
- Use the Mioola Page Promoter advertising service.
How do I create a page on Mioola?
To create Mioola page:
1. Click Create Page (Left main menu), then Create a Page and choose from one of the two options. Create a Page for my Website or Create a Page. First one creates a Mioola Page based on your website, the other one does not require a website.
2. Now you need to complete the form by following the instructions given. Once you complete the form, your Mioola page will be created.
Why is my page suspended on Mioola?
There can be several reasons; you can find more information about the reasons in Mioola Terms and Conditions.
If you think that your page was wrongfully suspended you can contact us.
How can I advertise my site or business on Mioola?
There are three ways how users are added to pages:
1. To add a friend to your page as an admin or a member.
- Go to the user's profile page and click the ... (three dots icon under the name) and the Add to Page button appears, click on it and select a page from the list to add.
- A confirmation box will appear where you need to decide if you want to make the user an admin or a member.
2. Page admin can add friends as members to a page, if allowed by the page owner:
- Go to the user's profile page and click the ... (three dots icon under the name) and the Add to Page button appears, click on it and select a page from the list to add as a member.
3. By activating the page membership system (setting the page status to members only):
Everyone who visits your page has an option to get a membership access to your page, by sending you your chosen gift. Once they send the gift they are automatically added to your page as a member.
Also see: What is a page status and how do I change it?
How do I unlink my Mioola page from my personal profile?
To remove all references from your business page to your personal profile go to Settings and find the last box named Pages, click Edit Info and make necessary changes and click Edit Info again.