1. By using or accessing mioola.com, you (the "User") agree to these Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions" or "Agreement").
2. We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If the revision, in our sole discretion, is material, we will notify you via mioola.com update or e-mail to the email associated with your account.
3. By Mioola, we mean the features and services on our website www.mioola.com.
4. By information, we mean facts and other information about you, including actions you take.
5. By content we mean anything you post, submit or create on mioola.com, like text, graphics, photos, videos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on mioola.com.
6. References to "us","we" and "our" mean mioola.com
We respect your privacy, and it is very important to us. All personal details of the user are held in accordance with the mioola.com privacy statement.
3. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all the information, content and images you share on mioola.com or have a licence to do. You can control how it is shared through your application settings.
1. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights and are copyright materials, like photos, you specifically give us the permission, subject to your privacy and application settings, to grant us a worldwide royalty-free license to use that content that you post on or in connection with mioola.com. You are responsible for your use of the mioola.com platform, for any content and information you post to mioola.com, and for any consequences thereof. The content/information you submit, post or display will be able to be viewed by other users of mioola.com and through third-party services and web sites.
2. You can delete your created content and information. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time, and that content is not available to other users.
3. All content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such content. We may not control or monitor the content posted via mioola.com, and we cannot take responsibility for such content. Any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via mioola.com is at your own risk.
4. Safety and Rights
1. You will not post or send unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on mioola.com. You will not abuse the Mioola platform with nonsense/senseless entries or otherwise post spam.
2. You will not collect users content or information, or otherwise access mioola.com, using means like harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers without our permission. Crawling mioola.com is permissible if done in accordance with the provisions of the robots.txt file, however, scraping the mioola.com platform without the prior consent of mioola.com is expressly prohibited.
3. You will not upload, post or send any viruses or other malicious codes.
4. You will not use Mioola to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
5. You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening or pornographic; incites violence; or promotes graphic or gratuitous violence.
6. You will not ask for the login or access an account belonging to someone else.
7. You will not bully, intimidate or harass any user.
8. You will not script the creation of content or do anything that could disable, overload or impair the proper working of Mioola, such as a denial of service attack.
9. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this agreement.
10. You will not post content or take any action on Mioola that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
11. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on mioola.com.
12. You will not send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
13. You will not post content that is not suitable for everyone to see, without activating Mioola sensitive material filter.
14. We can remove any content or information you post on mioola.com if we believe that it violates this agreement.
5. Account and Security
1. You and in case of a legal person the authorised representative must be at least 13 years old to use mioola.com.
2. You may only open an account by completing the online registration form on mioola.com. You must maintain an active email address to become a registered user of mioola.com, and you may not provide any false, inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information. You must not provide any name or email that you are not legally authorised to use. You are responsible to ensure that the details provided at registration and later are kept up to date. We reserve the right to request further information pertaining to the user's account at any time. Failure to supply such information may result in limitation on usage of mioola.com or suspension of the account.
3. You are only entitled to open (register) one account. We reserve the right to close the account of any user who has opened (registered) multiple accounts.
4. If we suspend (disable) your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
5. Your password must not be disclosed to any third party or shared with anyone else. You are solely responsible for the security of your email and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
6. Every person who identifies by entering the correct login email/username and password is assumed by Mioola to be the rightful account holder/user and all account actions where the login email/username and password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid.
7. If you select a username for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe such action is appropriate.
8. If you violate this agreement or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can suspend or delete your account. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. Furthermore, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel the account of any user found to be defrauding the system in any way, or in any case where we feel that the user is not acting in the best interest of mioola.com.
9. You may at any time remove/delete/cancel your account by simply logging into your account and going to your ("Settings" > "Account" > "Close Account") and following the instructions given. If you should have your account removed/deleted/cancelled for any reason, you will lose all your account balances, virtual items, statistics and posts (submitted data); created content is removed permanently. Your account will be permanently deleted after seven (7) days. You have a week to restore your account.
10. If your account remains inactive (you do not log into your account) for a year (12 months), your account will be removed and all your created content deleted. The Mioola service will be terminated for your account.
Mioola.com may contain links to third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for such web sites in any way. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such web sites or resources.
7. Pages Created by the User
Mioola reserves the right to remove and delete pages containing inappropriate, misleading content or linking to a website with inappropriate content. Inappropriate page content include, but are not limited to:
- Duplicated content, sites or pages with the same content, but different URLs or usernames.
- Sites or pages with no original content.
- Web sites with excessive pop-ups, pop-unders or containing many or confusing ads.
- Sites and pages submitted to unrelated categories or topics on Mioola.
- Sites and pages containing only links to other website or affiliate links.
- Spam like content, a page or site whose purpose is to promote keywords, repetitive content and keyword spam.
- Any page or site determined inappropriate by Mioola.
Mioola reserves the right to remove or unlist inactive pages (forgotten pages without any public interest, pages without any visits), pages without content or pages containing SPAM. Mioola may remove and delete a page if the page name or username is misleading and is not relevant to the page content created by the user.
8. Mioola Page Advertising
1. With Mioola Paid Page Promotion service you can feature your page on mioola.com.
2. By using the Mioola paid advertising service and completing a payment transaction, you acknowledge and agree that the advertising balance/account balance cannot be withdrawn in any way and it can be used only for advertising purposes offered by the Mioola Advertising Program on mioola.com website.
3. Advertising costs are controlled by the user, but are limited by Mioola.
4. All payments are processed securely by PayPal.com online payment solution.
9. Mioola Account Upgrade
1. You can increase the Mioola content upload limit by upgrading your account. You can select an upgrade for your Mioola account and pay for it as a recurring payment.
2. By using the Mioola account upgrade service and completing a payment transaction, you acknowledge and agree that the payment cannot be withdrawn or refunded in any way.
3. Users can select monthly or yearly billing cycle.
4. You can cancel your payment subscription at any anytime from your payment history.
5. All payments are processed securely by PayPal.com online payment solution.
10. Mioola Gifts/Virtual Items
Mioola offers a Feature allowing users to purchase Virtual currency, limited to virtual "Sparks" ("Energy Sparks"/"Account Energy") for use in the Feature. Virtual currency can be used to transfer Virtual in-Feature items ("Gifts") to another user's account.
Some gifts that are gifted to Users (or received by you) within the Feature can be converted to Virtual "Sparks", conversation possibility is regulated by the Feature. Virtual "Sparks", together with "Gifts", are hereafter collectively referred to "Virtual Items".
1. The purchase of any Virtual Items must be made lawfully, under legitimate means, and with actual currency. Any Virtual Items obtained illegally or fraudulently will result in suspension, freeze or termination of User account. Notwithstanding your purchase or possession of such Virtual Items, you do not in fact 'own' the Virtual Items, and the amounts of any Virtual Item do not refer to any credit balance of real currency or its equivalent. Rather, Mioola grants you a limited licence to use the feature, including software programs that may manifest themselves as these items.
2. By your use of this Feature, and particularly Virtual Items, you agree that our distribution of any Virtual Items currently in your account may result in some revenue to such recipient User, as determined in Mioola's sole discretion, and is made solely at your own discretion; Once you have confirmed a transfer of any Virtual Item to another user's account, the action cannot be undone and the Virtual Item cannot be withdrawn. Mioola makes no guarantee that the amount or value of the Virtual Items you may give a User will correlate to the revenue such User may receive from us when they Cash Out.
3. Any virtual currency balance shown in your User Account does not constitute a real world balance or reflect any stored value, but instead constitutes a measurement of the extent of your licence to the Virtual Items within the Service. You can not sell Virtual Items in exchange for real currency , nor will you be able to receive a refund ("Refund") of virtual or real currency for Virtual Items (including any virtual currency), including if your access to the Service has been suspended, limited or terminated pursuant to these Terms.
4. We determine the value (i.e. the exchange rate) of the Virtual Items in our sole discretion, and we have the right to modify the purchase exchange rate between actual currency and Virtual "Sparks" from time to time, with or without reason, in our sole discretion. By your use of the Service, you confirm your understanding of and agree to accept the then-current exchange rate of any Virtual Items at the time of your purchase.
5. By your use of the Feature, you agree that your use of any purchased Virtual Items shall be solely for legitimate purposes within the Service, and that such use will comply with all applicable laws at all times (i.e. no exchanging of Virtual Items for any activity, product, conduct or services deemed unauthorised by these Terms).
6. By your use of the Feature and particularly Virtual Items, you confirm your understanding that the purchase of Virtual Items requires actual money. If you disagree with any part of, or do not fully understand our exchange rate policy, do not purchase or use any Virtual Items in connection with the Feature, or terminate your account.
7. By your use of the Feature and particularly Virtual Items, you confirm your understanding that we may change, modify or update these Terms, or the terms of sale in connection with the Virtual Items from time to time, and that such revised terms will apply to all subsequent purchases of any Virtual Items, and you agree that you will review these Terms and any terms regarding the sale of Virtual Items prior to making any purchase.
8. In the event your account balance is incorrect due to system maintenance or other technical failures as determined solely by us, we agree to make all necessary corrections and adjustments with respect to your account balance. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions regarding purchases and/or payments regarding the Service, you may contact us here.
9. User Inactivity. If your account remains inactive for a year (12 months), all of your Virtual Items will be removed permanently.
11. Virtual Sparks/Account Energy - Cashing Out
1. The Virtual Currency stored in your Account that exceeds certain value in Virtual "Sparks", either by your own purchase or by receipt from another User may be "Cashed Out" for actual currency, once the minimum requirements are met (each transaction, a "Cash Out"). You are eligible for a Cash Out once your account reaches the minimum Cash Out Requirements determined by Mioola, which we may change from time to time in our sole discretion. The threshold value in Virtual Currency, and the value of currency received from any Cash Out will be based on an exchange rate and in a currency form determined by us, which we may change from time to time in our sole discretion. The Cash Out exchange rate may also change due to the fluctuating value of the Sparks, which may change between the time they were purchased and the time you decide to Cash Out.
2. You must have an active payment receiving account to Cash out. You can find the supported payment processor on your Account Settings page. The payment will be processed within twenty (20) business days following any Cash Out request.
3. The amount of any Cash Out cannot exceed the amount of available funds in your User Account (as determined value of Virtual Currency in your account). Depending on the account registration time ("The Account Age"), We have established minimum amounts required for any Cash Out, as well as maximum amounts you may Cash Out.
4. We do not charge a withdrawal fee to Cash Out, however, you are solely responsible for checking policy details and applicability of transaction fees in connection with the applicable electronic cash transfer service utilized in your Service location.
5. Each Cash Out request will be manually approved by Mioola for security reasons which may take up to twenty (20) business days following the Cash Out request. Cash Out requests involving suspicious account activity and/or information may be denied. In any event, we will not be responsible in any way for any financial holds initiated by your electronic cash transfer service.
12. Virtual Items - Fraud
We take fraud extremely seriously. In addition to taking any applicable and necessary legal action, we have the right to permanently confiscate any Virtual Items from any User Account that we determine were purchased or acquired using fraudulent means; this includes confiscation of any Virtual Gifts received by you from another User in which such Virtual Gifts were purchased fraudulently. If we terminate your account for fraud, any outstanding Virtual Items remaining in your account at the time of termination may be irrevocably confiscated.
13. Legal Policies and Guidelines
1. You agree to take full responsibility for your actions while using any of the services or products found on the mioola.com web site. You also take full responsibility for any statements made, whether verbal or written, regarding the Mioola, the mioola.com web site, its products, services or referral program. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Mioola, its directors, affiliate officers, employees, partners and shareholders from any claim or demand whatsoever relating to or arising out of your use of the mioola.com web site and/or any of the services/products found within.
2. You agree not to hold liable Mioola for any loss of data that might occur while you are using the Mioola website, and all services and products contained within. Loss of data includes, but is not limited to, all account balances, posts, submissions, content, created data, information and statistics. Mioola agrees to make every effort within its reasonable power to ensure that such loss of data never occurs, and Mioola will make every effort within reason to correct any such loss of data You also agree not to hold Mioola liable for any damage that may arise to your computer, software or other products while using the mioola.com website and all services and products contained within.
3. You agree not to hold liable Mioola for any consequences or damage that may arise as the direct or indirect result of any action or circumstance beyond Mioola's control, such as earthquakes, fire, flood, acts of terrorism, acts of God, computer hacking and any other natural or unnatural disaster that may occur.
4. Any rules and regulations described within the mioola.com web site are hereby declared as extensions of this agreement and as such, you by agreeing to this agreement are declaring that you will abide by the rules and regulations that are set forth on the mioola.com web site.
5. You hereby declare that you will use the mioola.com website and the services and products contained within in a lawful manner. mioola.com will immediately prosecute any individuals found to be using the web site and/or any of its services in an unlawful manner.