1. By using or accessing mioola.com, you (the "User") agree to these Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions" or "Agreement").
2. We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If the revision, in our sole discretion, is material, we will notify you via mioola.com update or e-mail to the email associated with your account.
3. By Mioola, we mean the features and services on our website www.mioola.com.
4. By information, we mean facts and other information about you, including actions you take.
5. By content we mean anything you post, submit or create on mioola.com, like text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on mioola.com.
6. References to "us","we" and "our" mean mioola.com
We respect your privacy, and it is very important to us. All personal details of the user are held in accordance with the mioola.com privacy statement
3. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all the information, content and images you share on mioola.com or have a licence to do. You can control how it is shared through your application settings.
1. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights and are copyright materials, like photos, you specifically give us the permission, subject to your privacy and application settings, to grant us a worldwide royalty-free license to use that content that you post on or in connection with mioola.com. You are responsible for your use of the mioola.com platform, for any content and information you post to mioola.com, and for any consequences thereof. The content/information you submit, post or display will be able to be viewed by other users of mioola.com and through third-party services and web sites.
2. You can delete your created content and information. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time, and that content is not available to other users.
3. All content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such content. We may not control or monitor the content posted via mioola.com, and we cannot take responsibility for such content. Any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via mioola.com is at your own risk.
4. Safety and Rights
1. You will not post or send unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on mioola.com. You will not abuse the Mioola platform with nonsense/senseless entries or otherwise post spam.
2. You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access mioola.com, using means like harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers without our permission. Crawling mioola.com is permissible if done in accordance with the provisions of the robots.txt file, however, scraping the mioola.com platform without the prior consent of mioola.com is expressly prohibited.
3. You will not upload, post or send any viruses or other malicious codes.
4. You will not use Mioola to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
5. You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening or pornographic; incites violence; or graphic or gratuitous violence.
6. You will not ask for the login or access an account belonging to someone else.
7. You will not bully, intimidate or harass any user.
8. You will not script the creation of content or do anything that could disable, overload or impair the proper working of Mioola, such as a denial of service attack.
9. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this agreement.
10. You will not post content or take any action on Mioola that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
11. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on mioola.com.
12. You will not send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
13. We can remove any content or information you post on mioola.com if we believe that it violates this agreement.
5. Account and Security
1. You and in case of a legal person the authorised representative must be at least 13 years old to use mioola.com.
2. You may only open an account by completing the online registration form on mioola.com. You must maintain an active email address to become a registered user of mioola.com, and you may not provide any false, inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information. You must not provide any name or email that you are not legally authorised to use. You are responsible to ensure that the details provided at registration and later are kept up to date. We reserve the right to request further information pertaining to the user's account at any time. Failure to supply such information may result in limitation on usage of mioola.com or suspension of the account.
3. You are only entitled to open (register) one account. We reserve the right to close the account of any user who has opened (registered) multiple accounts.
4. If we suspend (disable) your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
5. Your password must not be disclosed to any third party or shared with anyone else. You are solely responsible for the security of your email and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
6. Every person who identifies by entering the correct login email/username and password is assumed by Mioola to be the rightful account holder/user and all account actions where the login email/username and password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid.
7. If you select a username for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it's appropriate.
8. If you violate this agreement or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can suspend or delete your account. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. Furthermore, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel the account of any user found to be defrauding the system in any way, or in any case where we feel that the user is not acting in the best interest of mioola.com.
9. You may at any time remove/delete/cancel your account by simply logging into your account and going to your Profile page ("Settings" > "Account") and following instructions given. If you should have your account removed/deleted/cancelled for any reason, you will lose all your account balances, statistics and posts (submitted data); created content is removed permanently.
Mioola.com may contain links to third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for such web sites in any way. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such web sites or resources.
7. Pages and Sites Created by the User
Mioola reserves the right to remove and delete sites and pages containing inappropriate content. Inappropriate site and page content like:
- Duplicated content, sites or pages with the same content, but different URLs or usernames.
- Sites or pages with no original content.
- Web sites with excessive pop-ups, pop-unders or containing many or confusing ads.
- Sites and pages submitted to unrelated categories, topics.
- Sites and pages containing only links to other website, affiliate links.
- SPAM like content, page or site purpose is to promote keywords, repetitive content and keyword SPAM.
- Any page or site determined as inappropriate by Mioola.
8. Featured Page Advertising
1. Mioola.com general service is free, however we offer a paid advertising service to feature your page on mioola.com for more audience.
2. By using Mioola paid advertising service and completing a payment transaction, you acknowledge and agree that the advertising balance/account balance can not be withdrawn in any way and it can be used only for advertising purposes on mioola.com.
3. Advertising costs are controlled by the user starting from 0.01€ per page view, a view received through featured advertising.
4. All payments are processed securely by PayPal.com online payment solution.
9. Legal Policies and Guidelines
1. You agree to take full responsibility for your actions while using any of the services or products found on the mioola.com web site. You also take full responsibility for any statements made, whether verbal or written, regarding the Mioola, the mioola.com web site, its products, services or referral program. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Mioola, its directors, affiliate officers, employees, partners and shareholders from any claim or demand whatsoever relating to or arising out of your use of the mioola.com web site and/or any of the services/products found within.
2. You agree not to hold liable Mioola for any loss of data that might occur while you are using the Mioola web site, and all services and products contained within. Loss of data includes, but is not limited to, all account balances, posts, submissions, content, created data, information and statistics. Mioola agrees to make every effort within its reasonable power to ensure that such loss of data never occurs, and Mioola will make every effort within reason to correct any such loss of data You also agree not to hold liable Mioola for any damage that may arise to your computer, software or other products while using the mioola.com web site and all services and products contained within.
3. You agree not to hold liable Mioola for any consequences or damage that may arise as the direct or indirect result of any action or circumstance beyond Mioola's control, such as earthquakes, fire, flood, acts of terrorism, acts of God, computer hacking and any other natural or unnatural disaster that may occur.
4. Any rules and regulations described within the mioola.com web site are hereby declared as extensions of this agreement and as such, you by agreeing to this agreement are declaring that you will abide by the rules and regulations that are set forth on the mioola.com web site.
5. You hereby declare that you will use the mioola.com web site and the services and products contained within in a lawful manner. mioola.com will immediately prosecute any individuals found to be using the web site and/or any of its services in an unlawful manner.